— childbirth education for a natural and more comfortable birth experience
with Helen Bartrom HBCE Affiliate of the HypnoBirthing ®Institute
HypnoBirthing uses deep relaxation, visualisation, affirmations and special breathing techniques to achieve a confident, calm, peaceful birth and a positive birthing experience for both you and your baby.
HypnoBirthing is a childbirth method that focuses on preparing parents for a gentle birth. In HypnoBirthing classes you will learn proven techniques in a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, visualisation and self-hypnosis. HypnoBirthing encourages a calm, peaceful and natural pregnancy, birth and bonding experience for families.
The benefits of HypnoBirthing are:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, and often eliminates, the need for epidurals, other chemical pain relief, episiotomy and other interventions.
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours.
- Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for birth.
- Your birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker.
- More rapid postnatal recovery.
- Happy, well adjusted babies, resulting in better eating and sleeping routines.
- A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
- A calm, peaceful and confident birth, leaving you and your baby with a positive birthing experience.
Courses are: 5 x Saturday afternoons 2.00pm – 4.30pm
January 11, 18, Feb 1, 8, 15
March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
To book your place contact Helen on 0211 306 381
Helen Bartrom is a qualified, certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner – one of the most experienced in New Zealand. Trained by the HypnoBirthing® Institute in 2007 she is the mother of three and has been fortunate enough to experience HypnoBirthing® twice with her two youngest children.
“Your natural laid back honest and open approach — and talking from your own experience really helped to bring home all that the book
I really appreciate you sharing that with us as it was so informative and it gave greater meaning overall. I am recommending HypnoBirthing to all
my pregnant friends as a result of this wonderful course.”