Skip to content
Yoga is good for everyone – you don’t have to be young and flexible. In fact the first thing most beginners say is “I’m really stiff”- so don’t worry – that’s why you need yoga!
A few other good reasons?
- Regular yoga practice brings strength, toning and flexibility to your body and helps to ease the aches and pains that come from our less-than-ideal lifestyles.
- Many students find relief from back or joint problems, headaches and a variety of other physical ailments through yoga
- Yoga can improve your circulation, your digestion and elimination and strengthen your immune system
- It is widely accepted that gentle inversions (upside down poses) are helpful for balancing the hormonal system – especially good for women!
- Yoga practice also teaches you how to relax deeply, enabling you to deal with stress more efficiently, to breath easier and to sleep better at night
- After only a short period of consistent practice you will enjoy renewed vigour and energy both physical and mental
- As you move deeper into your practice you will begin to feel uplifted by a new sense of balance and harmony in your life