30 October – 5 November, 2020. 6 nights & 7 days
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – $200 discount until April 30th
$3486 – $3286 deluxe room, per person, double occupancy
$4260 – $4060 deluxe room, per person, single occupancy
Both single and double require a $1600 payment $600 is non refundable unless we need to cancel the trip.
If your booking soon you may:
Choose your room type – Single room or shared, then place your deposit plus 1st payment a total of $1600 for each person registering.
2nd payment is $1330 single $943 double due 15th June, 2020
3rd payment is $1330 single $943 double due 13th August, 2020
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please wait until we have contacted you with your 2nd payment before booking your flights. Your flights to Denpasar International Airport are not included in this price. We have arranged an option for you to fly together by using Milford House of Travel. This will be available once your second payment is paid. Please call in to talk to Kirstin who will co ordinate flights so that you might leave and fly back with other retreat ladies. (Kirstin Curling Owner Operator Phone +64 9 4862549- Milford House of Travel – 72 Kitchener Road Milford Auckland).
Trip cancellation and Travel insurance (a requirement for attending) not supplied in retreat fees.
I understand and agree the following terms and conditions:
That a $600 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking, with the balance payable no later than the date given in payment information. If the retreat fails to get the minimum number of participants then the hosts will refund you in full.
To qualify Early Bird Discount of $200. I must have paid my first payment $1600 prior the to cut off date given on the website.
If I book within 60 days of the departure date I understand that full payment is required at the time of booking and am subject to the refund policy.
I have read and understand the cancellation policy and terms and conditions.
I understand that I am participating in a Retreat that includes physical exercise and I understand that is is my responsibility to ensure that I am physically fit to undertake the retreat.
I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the program and understand the risks of travel in the Bali.
I understand that to attend the retreat I must take out my own personal travel insurance to cover cancellation costs in the event of natural disasters.
I understand that the retreat hosts reserve the right to modify the itinerary, if necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the participants.
I understand if I wish to cancel my reservation, it must be done in writing or via email and the cancellation will be effective as of the date the retreat hosts receive it. The deposit is non-refundable and is subject to the refund policy – listed in the Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation and Policy Terms and Conditions
Any cancellation made up to 30th April will result in a loss of the non-refundable deposit of $600 Any cancellation made between 30th April and 25th June 50% of the total trip price. Cancelations from 26th June or no shows will result in a total loss of funds. However you may transfer your retreat purchase to another female friend or relative. The Hosts (Albany Yoga Room and The Yoga Studio reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do your money will be refunded in full). If you wish to cancel your reservation, it must be done in writing or via email and the cancellation will be effective as of the date Albany Yoga or The Yoga Studio receives it.
The hoteliers Floating Leaf’s Luxury Eco Resorts conditions are available on their web site.
What’s included in your Retreat Price
- Transfer to and from Denpasar airport (40 mins to Resort)
- Arrival foot massage and welcome drink
- 3 lovely meals a day (evening meal on arrival day and breakfast only on departure day)*
- Celebration Banquet with Balinese Dancers and Musicians and welcome ceremony.
- Farewell banquet on the last night
- Airport transfers to and from resort
- Morning yoga class and evening iRest® yoga nidra session daily (except on Oct 30)
- Daily discovery and learning session may be either a workshop, discussion & coaching, Restorative yoga or Shaki dance session or an off site outing
- Really amazing trip to Tirta Empul sacred temple for a water purification ritual
- Guided history and culture walk through the rice fields
- A class to make floral temple offerings
- Balinese cookery class
- Art and culture shopping tour to visit Balinese artists workshop and see how local crafts are made. Also a chance to shop for commission works for yourself.
- Unlimited fresh filtered drinking water
- Fresh fruit daily in your rooms
- Bamboo smartphone speaker in bedrooms
- Top quality batik robes and eco-friendly toiletries in room along with hairdryers
- Free high speed internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Balinese room taxes
*please note you may need to pay for your own meal if we go on an outing
What’s not included in your retreat package
- Your flights to Denpasar International Airport
- Trip cancellation and Travel insurance (a requirement for attending)
- Additional costs incurred by events beyond our control like local disasters, road delays, and event cancellations and illness.
- Alcoholic drinks and speciality beverages
- Additional snacks outside the 3 hearty meals a day provided.
- Gratuities for staff and drivers
These are lovely extras are available at Floating Leaf for an additional cost
- There high quality spa treatments and Balinese massage
- One to one session with a traditional Balinese healer